We are digital health specialists,
creating life-changing solutions
Dawn Health is looking for an Azure Cloud SysAdm to join our Operations Team. The SysAdm position will be responsible the ongoing operations and maintenance of our Azure Cloud applications, as well as support of development teams with security hardening and best practices for design and configuration of Cloud applications.
Since Dawn Health is working within the Medical Device Software industry, and in turn, develops sensitive products for patients, doctors and other caregivers, we value robust operations and maintenance processes for our applications.
Your work will be flexible, but the core deliverables for the role will be:
• Collaborate with our development teams in establishing good Cloud architecture patterns on Microsoft Azure applications.
• Support the configuration and maintenance of our custom-developed Azure Applications together with our development team during maintenance.
• Assist Security-hardening, configurations and monitoring of our Cloud applications with our Backend Software development team.
• Manage our internal Microsoft 365 office suite (E-mail, OneDrive, SharePoint, Active Directory) w.r.t User Access Management, Security Groups, Policies.
• Minor configurations of other Services (GitHub, Azure DevOps, 1Password)
• Setup and monitoring of various jobs relating to Backup, Log analytics, Vulnerability scanning.
• Support various initiatives to establish Intrusion Detection and Prevention Systems,
• Support Change Requests and Release activities together with the Operations Manager, Project Manager and Operations Manager.
• You take initiative and can manage deliverables from yourself as well as other team and project members
• You enjoy specialist work and can manage a diverse portfolio of tasks
• You have a structured approach and understand the importance of high-quality documentation
• You have strong communication skills and can work with a team to establish good ways of working
• Have 2+ years of experience with the Azure Cloud ecosystem, ideally from working in a company developing Cloud applications based on Azure.
• Have experience working with Azure Directory, Security configurations, policies.
• Have 1+ year of experience with managing Microsoft 365 Office Suite products.
• Be motivated by working closely with Software Developers and capable of giving good, timely advice on how to transition Cloud applications to Production.
• Experience with Cloud Security best practices on Microsoft Azure.
Dawn Health is a digital health company specializing in developing software as medical device and other regulated healthcare solutions.
Our passion not only includes the urge to make a difference and “Code to Save Lives” We accomplish this by delivering both strategic consulting and development of innovative digital therapies targeting patients on a global scale.
There is a great social culture at Dawn Health, and throughout the company, you will find warm, helpful, and friendly colleagues.
When we hire, we do not just look for professional skills and talent; we look for people who will thrive in our environment and who will make a good addition to the team and contribute contributing to the overall company culture.
You will join Dawn Health at a very exciting time on our journey, with opportunities for global adventures, developing our own products, and helping define new and innovative frameworks that will change how we work with - and design for digital health.
Do you want to join the team? Then we would love to hear from you!